Wednesday 13 April 2011

MAC Quite Cute ;-)



There is a new range of make up cosmetics available from Mac called QUITE CUTE and I couldn’t help myself but give it a try. I bought myself two lipsticks in two shades: Play Time and Candy Yum-Yum and a gorgeous Blush in Sakura:







Play Time (left) has an amazing moisturising and soft texture and when you put it on, it is a lovely lavender - violet colour. I am absolutely in love with it and I’ve worn it everyday since I bought it.

Candy Yum-Yum (right) is a matt shade and very lovely, vibrant pink colour. Absolutely gorgeous.

The blush that I chose is in a lovely lavender and violet shade with a little pink heart inside, and guess what – it is gorgeous!!! It gives you a nice colour on your cheeks and really brings out the youthfulness of your face – it is really fresh and quirky. Just cute ;-) Love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice product, I liked the purple lipstick better.


    ________________
    Visit holief.com

    ReplyDelete