Tuesday 12 April 2011

Revlon Scented Nail Varnishes 

I am absolutely delighted that new Revlon scented nail varnishes are finally on the shelves, I screamed with enjoyment when I saw them at Boots. This is an absolutely lovely idea for the summer time to have your nails fruity fragranced and I hope this will be a massive success! The nail varnishes are £6.49 each or 2 for £8 at Boots and come in eight lovely, summery colours:




I bought myself five out of those colours, tried them and I think they are totally worth every penny:




The smell is quite fresh and delicate and stays for about 2 – 3 days, depends on how much washing / cleaning you do with your hands. The texture and thickness is very like the standard Revlon nail varnishes. Now I finally have my nail varnishes, I even more excited about the summer. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there were fragrant nail polishes, I would like to have one with a strawberry scent.


    ________________
    Visit holief.com

    ReplyDelete