Sunday 9 February 2014

Paul & Joe My Secret Garden Spring 2014 Creation - Preview Photos

Yeey! It is finally here! Paul & Joe My Secret Garden Spring Creation. 
I am so, so excited. It usually comes out around my birthday (late January), which is just perfect timing for me because it means I have excuse just to treat myself :) (which I did by the way) :)

Paul & Joe My Secret Garden Spring Creation Collection

The collections includes: 
Paul & Joe Face Powder S in 001 Secret Garden, 
Paul & Joe Face Brush S, 
Paul & Joe Color Powder in 088 Dahlia, Paul & Joe Color Powder in 089 Azalea (my personal favourite!), Paul & Joe Color Powder in 090 Amaryllis,
(plus Paul & Joe Lipstick Case in Horse Print, Lipstick Case in Mint Green Print and Lipstick Case in Retro)
Paul & Joe Lipstick CS in 084 Poppy, Lipstick CS in 085 Pony, Lipstick in 086 Rosebud,
Paul & Joe Nail Enamel in 036 Lilly, 037 Hyacinth, 038 Petunia, 039 Buttercup, 040 Carnation (you can see the whole collection in detail on Paul & Joe official website: http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com/en/creation/14sp/). Keep your eyes peeled for full reviews! A. xx
Paul & Joe Color Powder in 088 Dahlia, Paul & Joe Color Powder in 089 Azalea, Paul & Joe Color Powder in 090 Amaryllis


 Paul & Joe Color Powder in 089 Azalea

Paul & Joe Lipstick CS in 084 Poppy, Lipstick CS in 085 Pony, Lipstick in 086 Rosebud (L to R)

No comments:

Post a Comment