Thursday 12 June 2014

Review: Kelly Osbourne: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum vs Candy Yum Yum

 Kelly Osbourne: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum

Dodgy Girl is a lovely, lovely lavender purple that I could not wait to wear. Similar shades: Mac Sheen Supreme in Asian Flower is shiner. Revlon Balm Stain in Darling is less opaque and shiner. Inglot Lip Pencil in 31 is pinker. 

Kelly Yum Yum is a redder version of Candy Yum Yum. They are both very bright but to be honest they are two different colours. Bare in mind that Kelly Yum Yum looks so red on the pictures (pink shades do not photograph well) Similar shades: easily dupable. 
 Kelly Osbourne: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum


Kelly Osbourne: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum

From my previous experience the mattes usually last for about 6 hours (I haven't tried them yet but I will update this page as soon as I test them), which is usually better than average. They leave a stain on your lips, which I think is a nice bonus. They are opaque and easy to apply and that is actually a nice surprise. The matte lipsticks are usually hard to apply because of their texture but Dodgy Girl & Yum Yum are quite soft. They are lovely shades and I am glad I got both of them!


The only thing that annoys me (just a little bit) is that the price of the Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum is slightly higher than a regular lipstick but I guess this is what you have to pay for limited edition items!I definitely recommend both of them! Love, A. xxx

 MAC Kelly Osbourne Lipstick in Kelly Yum Yum vs Candy Yum Yum

 Kelly Osbourne: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum vs Candy Yum Yum

Kelly Osbourne: MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Dodgy Girl & Kelly Yum Yum


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! desconto mobly

    ReplyDelete