Monday 17 July 2017

Kiko sale purchases: Active Fluo lipstick & lipliner

Arthur Arbesser Active Fluo Neon Lip & Body Pencil and Neon Lipstick in Stronger Coral
I knew Kiko sale was on for a little while, however did not manage to order anything when it started online. I thought it is best to go in and swatch the products before buying anyway (I almost always search for swatches online, but sometimes they are hard to find for limited edition products). Unfortunately, the wasn't much choice in store - gutted!
What I did manage to pick was Arthur Arbesser Active Fluo Neon Lip & Body Pencil and Neon Lipstick in Stronger Coral. The lipstick did stand out for me from the rest - it is so bright!
What I am really impressed with is the lip liner! It stayed on till lunch time no problem (that's 5 hours since putting it on) - didn't budge or smudge at all (I've been drinking lots of water today - still no smudging!). It was really hard to remove from my lips after the food - I think it would have stayed on all day if it had to! 
Arthur Arbesser Active Fluo Neon Lip & Body Pencil and Neon Lipstick in Stronger Coral

Arthur Arbesser Active Fluo Neon Lip & Body Pencil and Neon Lipstick in Stronger Coral
Arthur Arbesser Active Fluo Neon Lip & Body Pencil and Neon Lipstick in Stronger Coral

The lipstick is not so long lasting however together with the lip liner they are a reliable set. The only downside is the dryness. When lip products are long lasting, they tend to be more matte and with that you get less moisture... you get the picture. So if you don't like feeling of dry lips I would probably look elsewhere. 
Overall, Arthur Arbesser Active Fluo Neon Lip & Body Pencil and Neon Lipstick in Stronger Coral is a nice set however it would not be my first choice when it comes to lip products due to the fact they are both so drying!
Also, the neon range products are supposed to be fluorescent when exposed to UV light - this is something I haven't tried yet! Let me know if you have? Love, A x

2 comments:

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink lipstick color looks very peculiar.


    ________________________
    Visit holief.com

    ReplyDelete